A Website Development IAD is a Detailed Proposal That Ensures The Success of Your Project.
Using a UXD outline and information architecture document saves money and time.
With a little extra time, planning and effort this process started producing improved website applications. Web designs became more organized, less buggy and feature rich.
What Is an UXD Design Document / IAD Information Architecture Document
A UXD (User Experience Design) Outline and WIAD (Website Information Architecture Document) Is really just an advanced becuase all inclusive detailed proposal. They are needed for custom website applications outside of the scope of standard brochure websites. So, The process takes anywhere from a few days to a few weeks to complete. So, The document includes everything the designers and developers need to develop the website application from start to finish.
Good Website Application Examples are:
- Complex Commerce Catalogs
- Custom Social Networking Applications
- Dynamic Animated Web Applications
- CRM and Marketing Automation Applications
- Subscription Based Portals
- User Management Systems
- Billing and Invoicing
- Custom API (Application Programming Interface)
- Custom CMS Plugins – WordPress, Joomla, Drupal
Why Putting Together a UXD / IAD Document First is the Key To A Successful Project
- Administrative and user workflow will be cleaner and more optimized
- You will get to know your web developers in the process
- Both sides will have the opportunity to brainstorm and share ideas
- There wont be near as much confusion because the idea will have a framework
- All assets, Branding, Resources will be organized and the workflow will be more efficient
- Cost will be clearly defined so there are no surprises
- Fat can be trimmed in most cases
How Does Pricing Work Using the IAD UXD Document method?
Typically, we charge a flat one-time flat fee of $1300 for an IAD. However, the price may vary depending on the general size of the project. So, Blue Light Labs will give you a range estimate which defines a high and low budget becuase point of the overall cost so you know we are in your ballpark. We believe it is a big deal because designing and planning out the entire project is a large part of the work.
You can choose to take the document and get quotes from other web application development companies if you choose. Our hope is to create a working relationship and full understanding because of your needs during the construction of the IAD. So, The best part is once you select us for the overall project, the cost of the IAD+ UXD will be subtracted from the total cost of the project.
What to Expect During the Process
What Does an Information Architecture Document Include
We know you will be extremely satisfied with this advanced and detailed proposal method. Please feel free to call us direct at (770) 309 6480 or click the link below to schedule a strategy session.