Hack Your Habits!
Reality is What We Make of It
New Perspectives Lead to Opportunities
Trying a New Perspective/ Making the Switch.
Perception is Subjective
- I am going to start making changes to improve my life and the lives of others.
- I will now allow myself to avoid consuming foods and beverages that hinder my performance
- I will exercise and get better sleep because of it
- I will focus on things that are the most important and understand that this is a journey and not a destination.
- Flushed out my body of toxins and unreliable types of fuel
- Trusted and now rely on exercise to relieve my stress and improve my physique
- Improved my work and relationships by choosing the right directions during this journey
Once you acquire results, then tweaking, modifying and even adding new habits becomes less of a challenge.
Everyone generally knows this, but the question is do you perceive it? Continue to Change – Continue to grow and don’t be afraid to take a bulldozer to your old framework.
PS. I know this post is very abstract but I really wanted to get it out of my head 🙂