Everyone Thinks They Are a Professional
Today with the exponential change and use of technology, everyone thinks they are are a web designer, video producer, custom programmer or digital marketing expert. Thanks to all the half-baked “There Is An App For That” culture that is so clear. What upsets me is small and large businesses almost never can succeed on their own. These quick and dirty tools don’t do the trick unless you spend all your time mastering the craft. If you spend that kind of time, your neglecting your business in the process. The issue lies between the cracks. I know this, because I tried very hard to create an Atlanta web design agency that makes their clients a priority!
Website Professionals VS Scammers
1. Everyone Wants to Save Money or Get the Best Deal
This has been confusing since the dawn of services between humans in general. Common questions are typically, “How do I know that the web service provider I hire is going to do a professional job?”, “What can I do to make sure I am making the right decision?”, “Why is there such a huge difference between web design agencies?”. I can imagine that this can be overwhelming and there is no perfect answer to these questions. If you know some of the important things to ask and look for this article should help you make a more educated decision.
2. Businesses are not being educated enough on what they really need to be successful on the internet
3. Turn Key - "Do it yourself" cheap website software designed to make money in bulk and have you wondering what happened later.
- Implement search safe URL structure and standards
- 301 Redirects / Old Content to New Content
- Configure robots.txt
- Install SSL Certificate
- Check Duplicate Content
- Make sure site meets W3C Standards
- Site Speed testing and optimization
- Sitemap Setup and Submission
- Use of proper tags, markup and titles
- Removal of unnecessarily plugins and components
- Security and backup Setup
- Setup reminders for maintenance and software updates
- Optimize administration and site organisation